1. All children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by a responsible adult 16 years or older. The adult must remain within arm’s reach of children under 5 and within sight of older children. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your child. Do not allow your children to enter the water without a lifeguard present.
2. Toys are permitted only in the Tadpole Cove Pool. Please refrain from using toys with small pieces and toys that are breakable. Soaker balls, cars, and dolls are permitted in Tadpole Cove. Water wings and floaties are not authorized for use at Frog Falls.
3. Rough play, dunking, running, intimate displays of affection, loud music, and rude or obnoxious behavior is not permitted at any time. Behavior that is determined to pose a hazard to other patrons will be referred to the police. Recurring inappropriate behavior may result in the loss of park privileges for extended periods of time.
4. Alcohol and controlled substances are not allowed in the park at any time. The police will be called to deal with patrons under the influence of alcohol.
5. Smoking is allowed in designated areas outside of the gates only.
6. Follow lifeguard and staff instructions at all times. Failure to comply with lifeguard instructions will result in loss of privileges.
7. Lap lanes are for lap swimming only.
8. Proper and appropriate bathing attire must be worn at all times. Frog Falls is a family-oriented facility, and extremely revealing bathing attire is inappropriate.
9. Food and eating is permitted in designated areas only.
10. There is no diving or headfirst entry of any type allowed at Frog Falls. Serious injury and/or death can occur from entering shallow water headfirst.
11. Life Vests must be Coast Guard approved and have a mark identifying it as such.
12. Hanging on or swimming under or in front of the slides is prohibited. Please exit the pool immediately after sliding down.
13. Swimmers must be 48 inches tall to ride the slides. There will be no exceptions to this policy. This is due to the manufacturers and the Red Cross recommendation that the slider must have 6 inches of clearance over the water level in the bottom of the pool.
14. Frog Falls staff will perform water-testing procedures every 2 hours and keep an accurate logbook. Bacteria testing will be conducted once a week in accordance with regulations. Food Service Sanitation inspection will be performed in accordance to regulations.
15. Disposable swim diapers (i.e. Little Swimmers) and plastic pants are required to be worn by children who wear diapers or pull-ups or who have problems controlling bowel movement or urination.
16. No person who has a contagious respiratory disease, other communicable disease, disease discharge, or is otherwise ill is permitted to enter the water. Member may be required to obtain a doctor’s certificate of good health before admission. No person reported by a Doctor as having or being a carrier of an infectious disease is permitted to enter the water.
17. Strollers & Wagons can be stored along the wall at the Croaker Soaker when not in use.
18. Tow behind coolers and food delivery is not permitted in the park. Guests may bring a small “six pack” size cooler into the park for things such as baby formula, medicine, etc.