*NEW* 2021 COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
All membership types and categories will be assessed a one-time, $25 COVID fee for the 2021 season in addition to the advertised Membership fees. This COVID fee will help to supplement the additional costs of PPE for our staff, sanitation supplies and additional personnel to properly clean and sanitize lounge chairs, tables, pool equipment, bathrooms and high traffic areas throughout the operating day.
*PLEASE NOTE* This fee is PER MEMBERSHIP, NOT PER PERSON.
Membership cards are required for entry into the park. All members must be scanned in. This is crucial to allow for accurate contact tracing should there be a case of COVID-19. Please remember to bring your card at each visit, as you will not be admitted into the park without it. No exceptions.
*UPDATE TO GUEST POLICY – EFFECTIVE MONDAY 28 JUNE
Guest passes are limited to five (5) guests PER MEMBERSHIP Monday – Thursday only.
Guest passes are limited to four (4) guests PER MEMBERSHIP Friday – Sunday only.
Please note that guests may be subject to an NCIC background check. Guest policies are subject to change during the season in accordance with capacity guidelines and restrictions. Our first priority is to serve our Members and meet all prescribed COVID safety guidelines.
HEALTH CHECKS & SCREENING
Staff will be alert to any signs of COVID-19 illness at designated entry points including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. Temperature checks of members are not required but may be requested by management at any time for any reason.
Informational signage on COVID-19 symptoms will be posted at the pool entrances and throughout the pool complex. Anyone exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted into the pool, and will be asked to leave if symptoms become evident after park admittance.
Persons that hae a fever of 100.4° and above, or other signs of COVID-19 illness will not be admitted into the facilities. Pool staff are trained to be on alert for signs of illness and to stay at home when sick.
FACE MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING
*UPDATE: As of Wednesday, 9 June, masks will no longer be required at Frog Falls, but may be worn if preferred. This applies to all staff and guests of the park.
Due to danger of suffocation, cloth face coverings should not be placed on children age 2 & under.
Face coverings WILL NOT be worn while in the water. Social Distancing is REQUIRED.
We recommend patrons maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distancing while in the water AND on pool deck and grass areas, unless the individual requires assistance swimming or navigating the park. This excludes swimmers sharing the same household or arriving in the same vehicle together.
Our Social Distancing Ambassador will be on the pool deck at peak visitation times to help promote our safety practices.
Practicing social distancing is required while utilizing the restroom facilities. Certain fixtures and stalls will be blocked to ensure 6ft. separation while using facilities.
Restrooms will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
Foot coverings are required when in restroom and shower areas.
Hands should be washed frequently with soap and water. Hand sanitizer that is minimum 60% alcohol must be used if soap and water is not available. Do not touch your face (especially eyes, nose or mouth) with unwashed hands. Pool will have sanitizing stations available throughout the park.
We will continue to provide free-to-use life jackets for anyone in need. However, when returning them, they must be placed in the RETURN BIN instead of the window so they can be properly disinfected before being returned to the storage rack.
We will not provide kickboards this year.
Lounge chairs and tables will be disinfected regularly.
We will NOT BE PROVIDING toddler toys for the toddler pool area. However, patrons are welcome to bring their own water toys for toddlers to and from the park; please do not share.
Lap Lanes will be available during normal operating hours. A maximum of two (2) people are permitted in each lap lane at a time. Swimmers are limited to 30-minute lap lane sessions.
Members may register for swim lessons as they become available. We will offer a variety of lessons based on age and ability. When students cannot safely be in the water without assistance, parents must be present and lessons will be conducted as a parent/child activity. Instructors will maintain at least six (6) feet of social distance. Where participants can safely move about the water independently, swim instructors will be out of the water to teach while maintaining distance.
SIGN UP FOR OUR TEXT ALERTS TO BE NOTIFIED OF WHEN THE CLASS SCHEDULE IS PUBLISHED!
Text ‘SWIM’ to 411247 to opt-in.
Frog Falls will offer concessions at the Lily Pad Cafe & Toad’s General Store. Patrons are advised to follow social distance markers in the queue areas. Patrons are permitted to eat at their pool chairs. No outside food or drink (other than water) is permitted in the park. Those wishing to consume their own food or snacks are permitted to use the designated picnic area outside the park entrance.
1. Outside food and beverage is NOT PERMITTED in the park at any time. You are welcome to bring your own snacks and meals, but they must be consumed outside of the park gates in the designated picnic area. Food allergies will be accommodated at the manager’s discretion. Sippy cups and baby bottles are permitted, as are bottled water and reusable water bottles. Personal cooler bags brought into the park are limited to a small lunch/6-pack size to hold permitted items only. NO GLASS BOTTLES/JARS.
2. Frog Falls reserves the right to check bags/personal items of any guest at any time in the interest of the health & safety of our staff and guests.
3. No swimmer is allowed in a water feature when a lifeguard is not present. Follow lifeguard and staff instructions at all times. Failure to comply with lifeguard instructions will result in loss of privileges.
4. All children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by a responsible adult 16 years or older. The adult must remain within arm’s reach of children under 5 and within sight of older children. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your child. Do not allow your children to enter the water without a lifeguard present.
5. Water wings and floaties are not authorized for use at Frog Falls. We offer complimentary life-vest rentals at our main desk in toddler sizes through adult sizes. Life Vests must be Coast Guard approved and have a mark identifying it as such.
6. Toys are permitted only in the Tadpole Cove Pool. Please refrain from using toys with small pieces and toys that are breakable. Soaker balls, cars, and dolls are permitted in Tadpole Cove.
7. Frog Falls is a family-oriented facility; we require all bathing and non-bathing attire to be appropriate and in good taste regardless of age or gender.
8. Strollers & Wagons may be stored along the wall at the Croaker Soaker when not in use.
9. Rough play, dunking, running, intimate displays of affection, personal speakers without use of headphones, vulgar language and rude behavior is not permitted. If behavior is determined to pose a hazard to other patrons, the guest(s) in question will be referred to Picatinny Police, which could result in the loss of park privileges for extended periods of time or total revocation of membership. No refund will be offered should this occur.
10. Personal alcohol and controlled substances are not allowed in the park at any time. The park hosts a selection of light alcoholic beverages available for purchase. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who appears underage or over the limit. The Picatinny Police will address any patrons who appear to have passed their personal limit and/or risk endangering another patron. No glass containers, no gum in the pool areas.
11. Smoking is allowed in designated areas outside of the gates only.
12. Lap lanes are for lap swimming only. Do not hang or sit on ropes.
13. There is no diving or headfirst entry of any type allowed at Frog Falls. Serious injury and/or death can occur from entering shallow water headfirst.
14. Swimmers must be 48 inches tall to ride the slides. There will be no exceptions to this policy. This is due to the manufacturers and the Red Cross recommendation that the slider must have 6 inches of clearance over the water level in the bottom of the pool. Hanging on or swimming under or in front of the slides is prohibited. Please exit the pool immediately after sliding down.
15. All children who wear diapers or pull-ups or who have problems controlling bowel movement or urination must also have a plastic swim diaper with snug-fitting elastic waist and leg bands. Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water. Immediately report any accidents to a lifeguard. Changing of diapers on the pool deck is prohibited. Do not wash out soiled diapers in bathing water. Changing will take place in the bath house only.
16. Do not enter the water if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have had any signs or symptoms of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past Seven (7) days. Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, or any other communicable disease shall be denied admission to the pool area.
17. Frog Falls staff will perform water-testing procedures every 2 hours and keep an accurate logbook. Bacteria testing will be conducted once a week in accordance with regulations. Food Service Sanitation inspection will be performed in accordance to regulations.
18. No person who has a contagious respiratory disease, other communicable disease, disease discharge, or is otherwise ill is permitted to enter the water. Member may be required to obtain a doctor’s certificate of good health before admission. No person reported by a Doctor as having or being a carrier of an infectious disease is permitted to enter the water.
19. No pets are allowed at Frog Falls at any time. Please speak with the park manager if you require the aid of a certified service dog as defined under titles II and III of the ADA.
20. Picatinny Arsenal, FMWR and Frog Falls are not responsible for loss, theft or damage of personal property of members or guests.